Whitehill Town Council offices based in the Forest Community Centre is now closed until further notice.
Our skate park and play park areas are closed for the foreseeable future until the government advise us that we can re-open them again.
This is to discourage social gathering during this period, and we strongly urge residents to follow the government advice on social distancing.
We are taking these precautionary measures to help keep the public safe from the spread of this virus.

 Below are useful links to support and help the community of Whitehill & Bordon and we will endeavour to update these as soon as more information becomes available to us. 


Local Community Support - Click or see below contact information for your local community support


  • Bordon Buddies  Local Whitehill & Bordon community support during the coronavirus. Whether it is a prescription you need collecting, essential shopping brought to your home, your dog walked, or simply someone to talk to, please contact their number and they will assist in the best way that they can.
  • Community First Coordinating volunteers who will make sure all our vulnerable residents are contacted and have what they need through this time.
  • Hantshelp4vulnerable - The Coronavirus Hampshire Helpline Helpline to provide information and advice, as well as practical support to frail or vulnerable Hampshire residents The helpline is available seven days a week, from 9am to 5pm, and is for vulnerable people who do not have support from families, friends or their local community, and who need urgent assistance with practical issues.
  • St Mark's Church, Bordon - Revd Deborah Scott-Bromley is always happy to be phoned for a chat if anyone is feeling lonely, afraid or bewildered. Prayers for this and any other issue can also be offered, completely confidentially, by request. 

National Support - Click or see below contact information for national support 


  • NHS
  • Government 
    • Check the GOV.UK website for the most up to date advice
  • East Hampshire Primary Care Network – NHS Southern East Hampshire - GP Practices who have started to work together in 'Primary Care Networks' (PCNs), to share their expertise and resources over wider geographical areas.
  • Public Health England
  • Hampshire County Council 
  • East Hampshire District Council - The District Council offices at Penns Place will be shut to the public indefinitely from Monday 23 March 2020. The Council outreach office in Alton and Bordon have also been closed. Staff at EHDC are working and the easiest and quickest method of contacting them is via your MyEHDC account which you can set up online.
    • 01730 266551
      • Housing Benefits: 
        • 01730 234 175
        • All supporting evidence and documents can be emailed to the benefits department. Post Box: Benefits Department, East Hampshire District Council, Penns Place, Petersfield, GU31 4EX or use the letter box. 
      • Council Tax & Business Rate
        • 0300 3030 590
        • 01730 234 400
      • Housing
        • 01730 234 415
      • Licensing
        •  01730 234 389
      • Planning
        •  01730 234 246
        • Post: You can place any planning application through the post box at Penns Place or the Alton Information Office 
      • Building Control
        • 01730 234 207
        • You can place any application through the post box at Penns Place or the Alton Information Office 
  • MHA - Befriending service to support vulnerable older people - Support for vulnerable older people in Whitehill & Bordon. A national charity, who through specialist care homes, thriving retirement living and vibrant community groups and befriending, we inspire the best care and wellbeing at every stage of later life.
  • Every Mind Matters - Looking after your mental health - Mental wellbeing while staying at home. Find guidance, advice and tips on how to maintain your mental wellbeing if you need to stay at home. 
  • Gas & Electric prepay meters -  For those in self isolation with a prepay meter, your energy provider may offer assistance if you are unable to leave your home. 
    • BRITISH GAS: 0333 202 9802
      EDF: 0333 200 5100
      EON: 0345 052 000
      N POWER 0800 073 3000
      SCOTTISH POWER: 0800 027 0072
      SSE: 0345 026 2658

Financial Support

  • Citizens Advice - Citizens Advice East Hampshire has an advice line for all East Hampshire residents, contactable on 0300 330 9028. It is also offering a more extensive service to residents needing extra support.  
  • Business Grants by EHDC - Coronavirus-related business grants are now being issued to eligible businesses that East Hampshire District Council (EHDC) holds payment details for, with other eligible businesses able to confirm their details through an online form.

    There are two grants available:

  • The National Emergencies Trust - Coronavirus appeal The NET are launching an appeal to raise funds for local charities and grassroots organisations that can provide vital support to people in the quickest way possible. They will work collaboratively with a wide range of organisations to ensure the maximum amount of money is raised and distributed securely, effectively, and fairly to those organisations and local charities who can do most to help those in need. 

You can download and view the complete list by clicking this link here


Which Council does what?



Please note that Penns Place and the Forest Community Centre are closed until further notice

Thank you to our local NHS