Chairman: Linda Delve Vice Chairman: Cllr Bisi Kennard
Frequency: Meetings as required, coordinated by Town Clerk/Officers.
Quorate: 2 members and 4 members of the public.
• To identify local climate change issues.
• To lobby organisations regarding climate change issues and the policies of the Council [Town Council.]
• To seek to work proactively with other organisations regarding climate change issues and the policies of the Council [Town Council.]
• To propose climate-related policy to [Town Council] Executive Committee.
• To provide useful updates to the community through proposing social media, press release and magazine updates, which may be published/issued under agreed council policies.
• The Climate Awareness Sub-Committee is empowered through its Chairman (and Vice Chairman in absence of its Chairman) to liaise with anybody, organisation or department of any local authority or utility board on any matter within the [Sub] Committee’s area of responsibility.