Chairman: Cllr Roger Russell | Vice Chairman: Cllr Mike Steevens
Whitehill Town Council is a statutory consultee on Whitehill & Bordon applications. Planning decisions are made by either the East Hampshire District Council Planning Authority or the South Downs National Park Authority:
Our Planning Policy provides further information on when and how meetings are scheduled. View our Planning Policy.
The Planning Committee terms of reference state that the Committee shall:-
- Consider all planning applications and appeals affecting the Parish and to provide its comments to the planning authorities within the statutory time limits imposed.
- Consider & respond on highway and associated authorities and utility boards on matters relating on all local and district highways, road safety, footpaths and similar matters affecting the Parish.
- At the discretion of the Sub-Committee, refer any such applications to the Executive Committee as is considered necessary.
- Be empowered through its Chairman (or Vice Chairman is absence of its Chairman) to liaise with anybody, organisation or department of any local authority or utility board on any matter within the Sub-Committee’s area of responsibility. This includes representing Council at planning meetings of principal authorities and representing Council at any public or other inquiry by Government or other public body under any act relating to development control or any other aspect of planning and highway matters.
*Prior to 13 May 2019 any meetings relates to the former Planning & Highways Committee*
You are browsing Agendas and Minutes for the year 2023
|Meeting Date||Meeting Title||Agenda||Minutes||Supporting Documents|
Our Planning Policy provides further information on when and how meetings are scheduled. View our Planning Policy on our policy & procedures page –
Public virtual Meeting – BOSC Development
As part of a developer led consultation on the development of land surrounding BOSC Pavilion which includes the felling of trees, the Town Council hosted a virtual public meeting on Tuesday 15 December 2020 with the Whitehill & Bordon Regeneration Company, who are the developer. A tree count will be carried out in the new year.
The full details of the developer consultation can be found via the Whitehill & Bordon Regeneration Company website: https://www.princephilippark.co.uk/community-consultation-to-be-held-for-the-development-of-land-surrounding-bosc/
Further documents relating to the development can be found below:
- Sustainability Strategy for Prince Philip Park
- The BOSC plans can be found at the link below through the EHDC Planning Portal, which also covers the other planning information submitted https://planningpublicaccess.easthants.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=documents&keyVal=_EHANT_DCAPR_248045