When Whitehill Town Council adopted the War Memorial in 2008 they took over the War Memorial and the lease.
The Whitehill & Bordon War Memorial Association Charity was formed to provide funds to build the War Memorial that was completed in 2003. The charity was dissolved on 4 December 2017.
The inscription on the war memorial reads:
TO HONOUR THOSE SERVICEMEN AND WOMEN/ WHO FOUGHT AND THOSE WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES/ FROM WHITEHILL AND BORDON/ FROM 1914 TO PRESENT TIMES/ LEST WE FORGET/ WE ALSO HONOUR CANADIAN SERVICEMEN/ WHO FOUGHT AND THOSE WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES/ FROM WHITEHILL AND BORDON 1914 TO 1945
Roll of Honour
The roll of honour features 69 service men and women and their names are displayed next to the war memorial.
Charles Adams, William Allford, Alfred Allen, Thomas Alston, John Amor, William Appole, James Atkins, Stanley Bartlett, Frank Bicknell, Harry Blackman, Cyril Blanks, Arnold Briggs, Harry Rudd, George Bullock, Bertram Cannon, Charles Clark, Fred Dewey, Frank Duke, Frederick Fisher DCM, Stanley Fisher, Frederick Fullick, Frederick A Fullick, William Godsmark, Viscount Robert Hawarden, Arthur Heighes, Robert Hoare, George Hodder, John Holdon, Joseph Hulbert, Arthur King, Edward Knowles, Jonathan Knowles, Arthur Lennard, Thomas Lloyd, Herbet Lucas, Ralf Mahoney, Job Matthews, Robert McKenzie, Frank Mileham, Charles Moss, Arthur Munden, Alfred Naunton, Henry Newland, Jesse Norgate, Arthur Norman, William Norris, Wilfred North, John OConnor, Edward Painting, Albert Parkes, Kenneth Petyybridge, William Porch, George Preston, Walter Pritchett, William Shrubb, Ernest Silvester, William Smedley, Frederick Stewart, Frederick Sutton, William Taber, John Tucker, Eric Tubb, William Warner, Frederick Whiting, Henry Whitmore, Sidney Wilson, Frederick Windibank, Lawrence Woodger, Percy Wrighting.