Which council looks after you in Whitehill & Bordon?

Do you know which council empties your dustbins, owns the 2 allotment sites, repairs broken streetlights, owns and runs the skatepark, or is responsible for Mill Chase Recreational Ground? We know it can be confusing.

It’s not always easy to find out who is responsible for what, which can sometimes be very frustrating. The information below is designed to point you in the right direction.

Whitehill Town Council office will always try and help you with your initial queries and put you on the right path, even if we can’t help directly.

Hampshire County Council Logo

Contact Information 

The Castle, Winchester, SO23 8UJ

Telephone: 0300 5551375

Website: www.hants.gov.uk

East Hampshire District Council Logo

Contact Information

Penns Place, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 4EX

Telephone: 01730 266551

Website: www.easthants.gov.uk

Whitehill Town Council Logo

Contact Information

Forest Community Centre, Pinehill Road, Bordon, Hampshire, GU35 0BS.

Telephone: 01420 473123

Website: https://www.whitehilltowncouncil.gov.uk

Facebook: facebook.com/whitehilltowncouncil